Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome To Digitizings.com
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using Digitizings Website, located at https://digitizings.com/.
When you visit this site, you are deemed to have accepted the terms of these conditions. Don’t continue using Digitizings.com If you are not willing to be bound by all of the conditions and terms listed in this document.
The following terminology is applicable for these Terms and Conditions Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice as well as all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the individual who registered on this website, and is compliant with the terms and conditions of our Company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” is a reference to the Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us” is a reference to the Client and us. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer, and consideration of the payment required to provide helping the Client in the most efficient manner to achieve the objective of satisfying the needs of the Client regarding the services offered by the Company’s specified services, in accordance of and following current law in the Netherlands. Any use of this terms, or any other words in the singular or plural, including capitalization, and/or they or they are considered interchangeable and thus refers to the similar terms.
Unless stated otherwise, Digitizings and/or its licensing partners own exclusive intellectual property rights of the content that is available on Digitizings.com . All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access this information through Digitizings.com to use for your personal usage, subject to limitations that are set out in these conditions and terms.
You should not:
- Copy material from Digitizings.com
- Sub-license, rent, or sell materials from Digitizings.com
- Reproduce duplicate or copy content from Digitizings.com
- Distribute material from Digitizings.com
This Agreement will commence at the time of the signing. The
Certain areas of this website provide users the opportunity to share their opinions and other information within certain sections of the site. Digitizings does not moderate comments, edit, review or publish Comments in advance of their publication on the site. Comments do not express the views or opinions of Digitizings , its agents, or associates. The views expressed in comments reflect the opinions of the individual who has posted their thoughts and opinions. As far as is allowed by law, Digitizings is not responsible for the comments or any damages, liabilities, or other expenses incurred due to the use, posting, or appearance of comments on this site.
Digitalizings has the discretion to review any Comments posted and take down any comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, or violate these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and warrant that:
- You are legally entitled to publish Comments on our site and have all the necessary licenses and permissions;
- The comments do not violate any intellectual property rights such as trademark, copyright, patent or other rights of any third-party;
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, offensive, libelous or indecent content that violates privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote commercial or commercial or illegal activities.
You give Digitizings exclusive permission to reproduce, use edit, and permit others to copy, reuse and modify your comments in the forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking from our Content
The following organizations are permitted to be able to link to our Website, but without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors can hyperlink to our Website the same way as they link to the websites of other businesses that are listed and
- Accredited Business Accredited by the Systemwide, excluding soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charitable groups for fundraising that cannot link to our Website.
The organizations can connect to our home page and to our publications, or to other Web pages as that the link:
- Isn’t in any way misleading.
- Doesn’t suggest in any way sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the party linking to and its products or services or products.
- Fits in the framework of linked party’s Website.
We can consider and accept any other link requests coming from the following kinds of organizations:
- well-known information for business or consumer sources;
- dot.com Community websites;
- associations or other organizations representing the interests of charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Consulting, accounting and law companies as well as
- Trade associations and educational institutions.
We will consider link requests from these companies in the event that we find to approve the request if:
- The link does not look bad to our accredited companies.
- The organization is not associated with any negative history against us.
- The benefits for us from the hyperlink’s visibility outweighs the lack of Digitizings the link.
- The hyperlink is within its context as general information about resources.
The linked organizations may be able to connect to our home page in the event that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) doesn’t falsely suggest the endorsement, sponsorship or support of the linking party or their products or offerings as well as (c) fits in the specifics of the linking party’s Website.
If you belong to an organization mentioned in paragraph 2 above, and you are looking to link your site on our site, we must be informed via e-mail at Digitizings . Please include:
- Your name.
- Your business name.
- Contact details.
- The URL for your site.
- A list of all URLs that you would like for us to hyperlink to your Website and an outline of the URLs on our Website that you wish to connect.
Give us a few weeks to receive an answer.
Organizations that have been approved may link to our Website in the following manner:
- We may use our corporate name or
- Utilizing the resource locator uniformly connected to
- Through the use of another description for our site linked to, it is appropriate in the context and style of the information on the Website of the linking party.
The Digitizings logo or any other artwork is permitted with a trademark without a license agreement.
Without prior written consent, you are not permitted to not make frames over our web pages that alter the appearance or presentation of our Website.
We will not be held accountable for any content which appears on your Website. You agree to defend and defend us from any claims that may arise on your Website. The link(s) should be placed on any website that could be considered defamatory, criminal or obscene or infringes or otherwise violates, encourages the violation or infringement of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Our company reserves the right to remove all links or any specific hyperlink to our Website. You agree to eliminate all links from our Website upon demand immediately.
We reserve the right to modify this agreement and its linking policy at any time. If you continue to link to our Website, you agree to be bound by and adhere to these terms and conditions of connecting.
Removal of links from our site
If you notice a link on our Website which is offensive, for whatever reason, feel free to reach us and let us know at any time. We’ll consider requests to remove links, but we aren’t obliged to do so or reply to you directly.
We cannot ensure that the information contained on this Website is accurate, and we cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness. We do not guarantee that the Website is available or that the information on the site is kept up-to-date.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all claims, warranties, and conditions that relate to this Website or the usage of this site. This disclaimer is not intended to:
- Limit or exclude our liability for the death of a person or injury to a person;
- Limit or exclude any liability you or we may have for any fraud or misrepresentation of a fraudulent nature;
- limit any of your or our obligations in any manner that is not allowed by applicable law.
- We will not exclude any of our or your liability that could not be excluded by law.
The restrictions and limitations of responsibility set out by the present Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer
(a) must be abided by the previous paragraph and (b) apply to all claims arising from the disclaimer, including those arising out of contract or tort and for violation of statutory obligations.